GRP Flat Roofing
Portcullis Home Improvements Limited Unrivalled History Means That Our Services Are Trusted And Sought After In Southampton And The Surrounding Areas.
Kitchen extensions, garages, sheds and car ports attached to, or near to your house can all benefit from fibreglass flat roofs. Problems that stem from old felt roofs or bitumen, or badly done repairs can result in moisture damage, damp and mildew – not to mention frustration! If your roof needs modernising or replacing, a GRP fibreglass roof could be the perfect answer for you. They are extremely durable, weigh less than conventional slate or tiled roofs and they are simple to install.
A Fibreglass Roof Is Very Popular Today Because:
- They can be installed on any roof, on any property
- They last longer than conventional roofs
- You can choose a style or design to suit your property
- They protect against fire and sunlight
- There are no joints so no leaks
- Mildew and moss is unable to grow
- water drains off immediately- so no ‘pooling’
- Fibreglass won’t stretch, twist, crack or warp
- It’s a maintenance free, long life roofing solution
The rainy climate in the UK doesn’t help – a small gap is all it can take for moisture to creep in and meet the internal structure of the building. When many of these types of buildings have wooden frames, it is only a matter of time before the potential damage can become worse.